Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Darn You, Epicurious App!

Yes, I am shifting the blame to someone else. Otherwise it would be highly embarrassing that I'm sitting in my kitchen with a freshly baked batch of fudgy brownies and a flourless chocolate cake. Who am I kidding, blaming Epicurious.com doesn't make this any less embarrassing :). 
Before you ask, no I was not expecting company over nor it is it a special occasion.

I've never made a flourless chocolate cake before but have always been tempted. As well I should be, it was super easy, few ingredients, and hard to mess up.


The brownies came out kind of funny so I won't share the recipe but I'll tweak it and get back to ya. 

I'll just leave you with a word of warning be careful what apps you download as you just might find yourself using them.... :) 


The brownies
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for being here! I enjoy reading & responding to every comment!

Pin It button on image hover