Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Weddings on My Mind.....

I know, I know, I'm crazy. 
The rest of the universe world is on wedding overload and I'm still gaga over all things wedding. 
To be fair my sister is getting married this August so clearly we can't be over weddings since we're just getting knee deep in the planning of hers. 
Because my favorite movie since infancy was The Wedding Planner (yes, that one with Jennifer Lopez - hey I was young! My tastes of since matured only slightly) and I have collected (that's a gentle word to describe piles of magazines from the 90s) Brides Magazine since I could beg my father to buy them for me (I'm not kidding! I was 5!!) she was sweet enough to enlist my help with the planning :) Well that and I may have threatened her....but hey enough about me. 
In order to help her out with the big decisions I offered to put together a mood/design board for her. 
{side note} 
apparently not everyone reads blogs and is obsessed with design like we all are, she asked me what a mood board was!! Can you believe it??
{end side note}

So enjoy these visuals that might make it on. 

I'm thinking green..
Sage-Green-Bridesmaids-Dresses
via



She's thinking purple...



Kate Hudson in Bride Wars
Source: weddings.theknot.com via Tiffany on Pinterest

Maybe both...



via
via
garden-wedding-ceremony-white-petals-in-grass-purple-flowers
via
Nothing says 'wedding' more then this - yummy!  































...and stay romantic even if you'd be okay if the media didn't mention the words THE dress, wedding and princess ever again....hehehe :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for being here! I enjoy reading & responding to every comment!

Pin It button on image hover