Thursday, May 5, 2011

Kids + Pets = What To Do? :)


This is NOT a posed picture!! 
Can you believe it? I didn't even know I got this shot until I was flipping through the pictures once we got home.
As sweet and 'awww' inducing as this photo is we are reaching a stage where boundaries need to be set and rules enforced. Mostly on the baby side of things, Ethan is always trying to go after Nikki's paws and fur while she does her best to maintain a respectable distance. 
It's time to decide (not that what we think or say matters to them anymore :) if anything goes or do we try to limit Nikki smothering Ethan in licks kissing and Ethan sneaking Nikki food off of his highchair (yes, I have caught him doing this already) 
The old (read: pre-baby) part of me says we need to have rules of what goes and what doesn't while the new and improved and too tired to care me says we can't really control it anyways so why get bothered by it. 

What do you think? 
Those of you with furry kids how do you handle it? 

P.s - Happy Margarita Day! The day formerly known as Cinco de Mayo :) 

1 comment:

Thank you for being here! I enjoy reading & responding to every comment!

Pin It button on image hover