Sunday, January 2, 2011

Dream Dressing ~ Ladylike Cozy

The hardest part about winter for me (besides the obvious, the cold) is the bundling up. 
 With an hourglass figure such as mine bulky layers are my nemesis for looking good {fitted is flattering is my motto} 
 So piling layers upon layers, throwing on puffy jackets, scarves and more it never seems to put me in my best light. 
Which brings me to today's Dream Dressing look. A lovely ladylike light winter look. 
I especially love how the dress is so floaty looking but the stockings and booties are heavy duty for winter eliminating the need for additional layers.
Toss on a lovely wool tweed cloche and you're good to go!




ladylike cozy


3 comments:

Thank you for being here! I enjoy reading & responding to every comment!

Pin It button on image hover