Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Have you heard of About.me??

I'm so excited to share this find with you all. 

About.me is, well actually let's here it from them in their own words: 

We designed about.me for ourselves

A lot of us have multiple online profiles scattered across various services, including Facebook, LinkedIn, Flickr, and Twitter. And one problem we face is pulling all of this information together to build a single on-line identity — be it for personal use, or to create a professional on-line profile. We've focused on enabling you to:

Create your personal splash page

Quickly build a personal and dynamic splash page that points visitors to your content from around the web.

You can build your own profile (fairly basic in look) that has links to all your content online. 
All in one easy place. 
Here is what my profile looks like: 
I'm pretty excited about this concept because frankly I was starting to lose track of me online :) let alone how hard it is for everyone else to remember to visit me in all my various locals (facebook, twitter, blogs, etc..). {You all know how much I love your visits - hehehe :) } 
I like to think of it as the perfect virtual business card. 
All your info, all in one place and no 'friending' or 'poking' anyone....


1 comment:

Thank you for being here! I enjoy reading & responding to every comment!

Pin It button on image hover